gBETA Medtech is a free, seven-week accelerator that works with medical device, healthcare related software, biotech and diagnostics startups. Applications are due February 21, 2021. The program runs from April 8 to May 28.
Here’s a quick look at what it could mean to a company…
Participating Companies Receive:
- Individualized coaching and mentorship from the gBETA team during weekly, one-on-one meetings.
- One-on-one meetings with 25+ mentors including serial entrepreneurs, subject matter experts and investors.
- Weekly Lunch & Learn series featuring topics relevant to startups including understanding market size, choosing a revenue model, and how to pitch investors. Lunch & Learn events are free and open to the public.
- Exclusive Pitch Night reception during which participating companies have the opportunity to pitch to an audience of entrepreneurs, mentors, investors and community members.
- Opportunity to build relationships within each cohort of five companies, and the community of gener8tor and gBETA alumni.
- $1M + in deals and perks from vendors like IBM Cloud, Rackspace, Amazon, PayPal, Zendesk and Microsoft.