Another invitation to a regional broadband meeting, which is being held as a precursor to the MN Broadband Conference in October…
The Blandin Foundation, Dept. of Iron Range Resources and Rehabilitation, Arrowhead Regional Development Commission, Northland Foundation, and Northspan are set to co-host a virtual summit highlighting the challenges and opportunities related to broadband.
The summit, scheduled for Wednesday, September 22nd will be held on Zoom from 9:00-11:00 AM. It is free for all attendees, and participants will learn how other communities across the region are responding to this challenge and how an innovative, connected economy can create a dynamic future.
The summit includes information about:
- Community broadband and innovative economy projects
- Successful regional infrastructure projects
- Arrowhead Intelligent Region grant recipients and their plans
- Welcome & Introductions
- State of Minnesota Office of Broadband Development
- Intelligent Communities Framework and Community Projects and Project Panel Speed Round
- Providers and Communities on Successful and Planned Infrastructure Projects
- Arrowhead Intelligent Region Grant Recipients
Attendees can register for the Northeast Regional Broadband Summit HERE.
The regional summit is a part of Blandin’s annual statewide broadband conference, Building on Broadband: Inspiring Progress. This year’s statewide conference is virtual and will take place October 12-14. Visit the conference webpage for more information.