I’ve been posting about the Fall Broadband Conference (Building on Broadband: Inspiring Progress) for a while. It’ll be a virtual event Oct 12-14 and we’re hoping it will be very interactive. If you have a conversion you’d like to have us host, a story of success to share or a cool tool to demonstration – please let us know.
Leading up to the conference there will be a series of regional events, supported by the Blandin Foundation but hosted by local organizations. I’ve started to post some invitations and some invitations are upcoming but I figured I’d do one framing post – that’s I’ll try to keep updated as the local invitations role in. (I’ll also post those invitations separately.)
Each event will be unique, as each region is unique, but we’re looking for commonalities among the group and areas where we can learn, borrow or build from each other. One day of the Statewide Fall conference, we’ll try to pull those themes out together. So to get in on the conversation early, please consider attending both your regional and then state event.
Here are the specifics:
- September 16, 10-noon, virtual with viewing at Owatonna Arts Center – Southeast & South Central Regions 9, 10 (More Information and Registration)
- September 16, 11am-noon, virtual – West Central Region 4 (more info soon)
- September 16, afternoon – specific time TBD, – Southwest, Southwest Central, & Upper MN Valley Regions 6E, 6W, 8 virtual (more info soon)
- September 22, 9-11am, virtual – Arrowhead Region 3 (More Information and Registration – Email Karl Schuettler with questions)
- September 23, 10:30-noon, virtual – Central Region 7W (More Information and Registration – Email Don Hickman with questions)
- September 30, 7-8:30pm, virtual – North Central Region 5 – (more info soon)
- October 6, 3-4:30pm, virtual – East Central Region 7E + Aitkin County – (more info soon)
- TBD – Northwest & Headwaters Regions 1, 2 – (more info soon)
Not sure which region is yours? Click here for a map and list of MN’s economic development regions.