A notice for Frontier customers…
Frontier Communications are potentially due a rebate or bill credit based on past Frontier service quality and reliability problems. But you must apply before July 20.
If you have expereinced any of the following as a former or current Frontier customer, you may claim a refund or bill credit:
- Telephone was out-of-service and not restored within 24 hours.
- Incorrect billing for service related to vacation rate.
- Late fees charged for phone service despite bill being paid on or before due date.
- Frontier did not cancel telephone service upon request, resulting in additional charges.
- Charged to receive a paper bill for telephone service.
- Charged for three-way calling without subscribing to the service.
- Wrongly charged for directory assistance or 411 calls.
- Charged an early termination fee on or after January 1, 2016, without having signed an agreement.
- Inappropriately charged fees to reconnect telephone service.
- Telephone disconnected without proper notice.
- Refusal to install local telephone service.
- Inability to use the telephone due to static, cross talk, or other notice.
- Installation delay of more than 3 business days for primary local service line.
- Same trouble on the same line within 30 days.
- Frontier missed a repair appointment for telephone service.
- Customer service representation claimed no trouble report exists from an earlier call regarding the same phone issue.
Applications for refund or bill credit are available by clicking here.