The Office of Broadband Development is hiring…
Working Title: Digital Equity Grants Administrator
Job Class: Grants Specialist Coordinator
Agency: Employment and Economic Development Department (DEED)
- Who May Apply: This vacancy is open for bids and for all qualified job seekers simultaneously. Bidders will be considered through 05/15/2023.
- Date Posted: 05/08/2023
- Closing Date: 05/22/2023
- Hiring Agency/Seniority Unit: Employ & Econ Development Dept / Employ & Economic Dev-MAPE
- Division/Unit: Employee Payroll / BCD Admin & Support X
- Work Shift/Work Hours: Day Shift, 8am to 4:30pm
- Days of Work: Monday – Friday
- Travel Required: Yes, up to 20%
- Salary Range: $27.93 – $41.24 / hourly; $58,317 – $86,109 / annually
- Classified Status: Unclassified
- Bargaining Unit/Union: 214 – MN Assoc of Professional Empl/MAPE
- End Date: Up to two (2) years
- FLSA Status: Exempt – Administrative
- Telework Eligible: Yes, may be eligible to telework up to five (5) days per week
- Designated in Connect 700 Program for Applicants with Disabilities: No
Make a difference in the lives of Minnesotans.
The work you’ll do is more than just a job. Join the talented, engaged and inclusive workforce dedicated to creating a better Minnesota.
The Digital Equity Grants Administrator supports the administration of Digital Equity Act grant programs and other digital equity initiatives of the Office of Broadband Development. This includes following DEED procedure to prepare, publicize, execute, monitor, and report on competitive and non-competitive grant awards; creating and revising grant application, reporting, and technical assistance materials; maintaining accurate grant files and records; preparing and submitting federal grant applications and reports; and adhering to state and federal legal requirements. The Digital Equity Grants Administrator reports to the Executive Director of the Office of Broadband Development and takes daily work direction from the Digital Equity Program Lead. This is a position requiring attention to detail, budget experience, and an ability to prioritize work and resources while meeting deadlines.
This position is expected to last two (2) years.
This posting may be used to fill multiple positions.