The Minnesota House will be talking about the Governor’s broadband budget request tomorrow (Jan 26). Here’s more info from the House…
Thursday, January 26, 2023
1 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
State Capitol, Room 1205857
***ADDED: Overview of the Governor’s Budget Request for broadband.***
- Overview of the Governor’s Budget Request for broadband.
- Overview by Department of Agriculture, Plant Protection Division.
- H.F. 47 (Hansen) Pollinator research funding provided, money transferred, and money appropriated.
- H.F. 352 (Hansen) University of Minnesota; heritage oilseed and grain initiative funding provided, and money appropriated.
- H.F. 80 (Anderson, P. H.) County agricultural inspector grant funding provided, and money appropriated.
HANDOUTS: Handouts MUST BE IN PDF FORMAT and emailed to the committee administrator by 12 p.m. (noon) the business day before the hearing. If you are bringing hard copies, bring 40 copies. Note: submitted written testimony is public and will be included in the official committee record. It may be posted to the committee webpage if received by deadline.
TESTIFYING: Testimony is limited. The number of testifiers and length of time permitted is at the discretion of the chair, and is subject to change. Please plan accordingly. If you would like to testify, please email the committee administrator by 12 p.m. (noon) the business day before the hearing.
DOCUMENTS: Meeting documents may be found on the Agriculture Finance and Policy webpage.
ACCESSIBILITY: To learn more about requesting an accommodation, please visit the FAQs for Disability Access. If you have further questions on accommodations or accessibility, please contact the Committee Administrator.
Please note that this list serv notification email is not monitored. If you wish to reply, please email the committee administrator.