Last week I posted about East Central Energy moving into the broadband business; I’m please today to let folks know that opportunity has turned into another for the right person – they are looking for a broadband manager.
East Central Energy is excited to add a knowledgeable Manager of Broadband to our team. Are you a highly motivated leader who thinks strategically and can lead a team effectively? Can you creatively solve problems and bring together viable solutions? Come work with us in this brand-new position!
A day in the life
• Coordinate with VP/CIO to develop and maintain a department vision, strategy, and roadmap.
• Manage and direct operations and activities of ECE’s fiber network including hiring and managing employees; preparing reports; budgeting; reviewing and executing vendor contracts; maintaining public relations; marketing services; and managing assets.
• Ensure the culture set forth by ECE’s executive team is communicated and implemented.
• Keep employees informed of safety as it relates to their positions.
• Interface with broadband and internet service industry to explore new ways to bring value to ECE members.
• Represent the cooperative with regulatory agencies, legislative bodies, and industry associations.