From the Blandin Foundation…
With decades of commitment to rural leaders, the Blandin Foundation is honored to extend that commitment by announcing the Rural Leadership Boost Grant Opportunity.
The last two years of complex crises have taken a toll on leaders across the United States. We seek to recognize the critical need for resources in small communities with limited resources and sparser populations who do more with less. We believe that Rural Leaders, the Dreamers & Doers, have the greatest ability to effect good community process and impact locally.
We encourage applicants to be brave, visionary and creative. You are best equipped to tell us what you need to bring people together and begin a new chapter that better positions your community to dream and meet this moment.
Rural Leadership Boost Grants
- Range from $5,000 to $150,000
- Communities of 20,000 or fewer
- Projects that help communities regain balance and momentum as we all emerge from the pandemic
- Work that aligns with Blandin Foundation’s vision, mission and values.
- Nonprofit, government or tribal organizations can apply, or serve as fiscal agents for community efforts
Any rural leader can submit a Letter of Interest by May 18, 2022 to be considered for a grant. Select candidates will be invited to submit a full proposal and will be notified in June if project funding is awarded. If you have any questions, please send them to email@example.com.
Thank you for your perseverance. We look forward to hearing from you!
Malissa Bahr, Director of Leadership
Sonja Merrild, Director of Grants
A great opportunity from an organization that understands rural communities.