I have a double ask here for folks in Minnesota. First – it would be amazing to see a lot of Minnesota folks submit items to NDIA for Digital Inclusion Week. If you do submit, please consider sharing it with Blandin Foundation too and we’ll work to find a way to fit it into the Fall Conference…
Digital Inclusion Week 2021 (Oct 4-8) is getting closer and we’re ready to feature YOU in our new video. See instructions below and submit by August 24.
- Prepare to shoot your video or take a selfie
- Find a friend to help record
- Hold your phone in landscape mode
- Don’t stand too far from the camera because it will affect the sound quality (6 feet or closer)
- Think about your background — Is there somewhere that represents your city, town, or organization? We’d love to see your setting!
- Print and hold up a sign and take a selfie OR a video: Create a 10-15 second video
- Use the prompts to shoot your video – Introduce yourself and say one of the phrases below or make your own 10-15 second video
Digital empowerment means ______.
Digital empowerment means internet for all
Digital empowerment means access to tech training
Digital empowerments means access to devices
Digital empowerment is inclusive
We need digital equity NOW
I’m with ______ and we’re creating pathways to digital empowerment.
- Share the video (or selfie) with me by Aug. 24 – drop it in our Google Drive folder here and we’ll include it in our official Digital Inclusion Week 2021 video and share and tag you/your org on social media
Please name the file with your org name so we can tag you!