An invitation from BroadbandUSA…
You are invited to join NTIA’s BroadbandUSA Practical Broadband Conversations Webinar
Topic: Smart Agriculture: Driving Innovation in Rural America
Date: Wednesday, September 16, 2020
Time: 2:00 to 3:00 p.m. ET
Overview: Farmers and ranchers use smart technologies to improve yields, reduce costs, increase efficiencies, and improve decision making. Join BroadbandUSA on September 16, 2020, to take a deep dive into the technologies being implemented to further these precision agriculture techniques. Speakers will also provide an update on the Precision Ag Connectivity Taskforce, co-chaired by USDA and the Federal Communications Commission, as well as an overview of the latest innovations from the Global City Teams Challenge Smart Agriculture and Rural SuperCluster, which encourages collaboration on innovative ag tech and rural projects.
- Chad Rupe, Administrator, Rural Utility Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture
- Dennis Buckmaster, Dean’s Fellow for Digital Agriculture, Professor of Agricultural and Biological Engineering, Purdue University; Co-Chair, GCTC Smart Agriculture and Rural SuperCluster
- Megan Nelson, Economic Analyst, American Farm Bureau Federation
- Jean Rice, Senior Broadband Program Specialist, BroadbandUSA, NTIA
- Karen Archer Perry, Senior Policy Analyst, BroadbandUSA, NTIA
Please pre-register for the webinar using this registration link. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Want to access past Practical Broadband Conversations webinars? Visit our webinar archives for past presentations, transcripts and audio recordings.