Big news – registration is now open for Broadband 2020: Connected We Stand. Careful reader will know we’ve shifted gears to find ways to keep us together yet safe. We’re going with a virtual and dispersed model with briefer encounters happening throughout the month of October.
Here’s a rough outline:
- Week 1 (Oct 5-8): three mornings of “in real time” online events including speakers and small group discussion
- Weeks 2 and 3 (Oct 9-26): customized programming based on your level of involvement and interest with special sessions, a chance to pilot future programming, a book club, regular online space just to chat, mentor match-making with host of local and national experts arranged by the planning team, a virtual happy hour. You choose your level of involvement. No expectations – only opportunities.
- Week 4 (Oct 27-29): mirroring the first with three mornings of “in real time” online events including speakers and small group discussion.
We have announced some featured speakers and opportunities:
- Keynote Speaker Announcement: Roberto Gallardo joins us online for the Fall Broadband Conference
- OPPORTUNITY: Create a Digital Ready Community – pilot opportunity for 3 MN communities space is filling (one of few limited capacity opportunities)
- Keynote Speaker Announcement: Shirley Bloomfield joins the MN Fall Broadband Conference
- MN Broadband Conference Special Session Announcement: NTCA on federal policy updates
And there are more to come!!