From an MHTA email invitation…
MnTech is pleased to invite you to our first-ever virtual conference, Tech Connect, on Sept. 23! This interactive online event includes more than 30 sessions where you can hear from Minnesota companies that are using technology to fuel growth across the state.
Tech Connect also includes opportunities to network with other attendees, gain insight from key thought leaders, participate in community discussions, and connect with event sponsors.
- Employees of MnTech member companies attend for free
- $50 for non-members
You’ll get access to 30 sessions, including:
- Fireside Chat with Land O’Lakes CEO Beth Ford
- “How Weather Data Coupled with Machine Learning Optimizes Business Outcomes” with Paul Douglas, Senior Meteorologist and Co-founder of AerisWeather
- “Not All Superheroes Wear Capes: Large Venue Tech Leaders Discuss New “Game Day” Realities” with executives from the Minnesota Twins, Minnesota Wild, U.S. Bank Stadium, the Minneapolis Institute of Art, and the Metropolitan Airports Commission
- “Target Circle – Behind the scenes of one the nation’s largest loyalty programs and its positive impact on our local communities” with Keri Stelle, Senior Director of IT at Target Corporation