Thank you to everyone who made the 15th MN Broadband conference a success – that means the planners, presenters, sponsors, exhibitor, attendees and folks who participated online.
I think Bernadine’s recap is particularly good this year:
Links to all of the sessions:
- Local Solutions for Globally Competitive Connectivity
- Tech for Older Adults – Exciting Tools for Health and Social Engagement
- Representing the Digitally Under-Represented in Economic Development
- Supporting Freelancers – Tech-based Entrepreneurship and Telework
- Incorporating Cultural Awareness into Tech Training
- Tech-Enabled Approaches to Attracting Businesses and People
- Closing the Digital Divide in Your Community
- What if You Have Never Sent an e-Mail?
- Where Do I Put the Stamp on My Email? Problem Solving in the Digital Age
- Making and Using Better Broadband Maps: Insights from NTIA
- Minnesota Rural Broadband Coalition Update
- Tech-Transformed Agriculture
- From Feasibility Forward – Broadband Project Development
- Conducting a Successful Broadband Feasibility Study
- Healthcare: The Importance of the “Last Mile”
- Blandin Broadband Awards Presentation Pt 2
- Tech-Transformed Education
- Providers Panel – Trends in Deployment; Advice to Communities
- All Things Fiber and Wireless
- Intelligent Community Benchmarking
- Before and After the Internet: What’s everyday joy got to do with it?
- Digitally-Native Generations: A Panel with Young Leaders
- The Intelligent Community Approach: Is it right for Minnesota?
- Pursuing Broadband: Case studies of improved broadband
- Climbing the Digital Use Ladder: Digital inclusion, adoption, and innovation
- Blandin Broadband Awards Presentation Pt 1
- Mind the Gap: The Intelligent Community Movement
- Thank you MN Broadband Summit Exhibitors 2019
- Thank you MN Broadband Summit Sponsors 2019
Some pictures from that pretty amazing timeline – after I’ve had some sleep, I will try to do more with it.