A panel featuring young leaders who are modeling the Intelligent Community Forum (ICF) framework of Broadband, Knowledge Workforce, Innovation, Digital Equality, Sustainability, and Advocacy. Hear perspectives from young people who are: utilizing a digital workforce, working to increase the adoption and adaption of technology in business and community, promoting broadband as an essential piece to any economic development strategy, and learn the trends that tell us we are headed in the right direction.
- Vicki Hagberg, Hibbing Chamber of Commerce
- Luke Riordan, DAYTA Marketing
- Juuli Saarelainen, Consulate General of Finland
- Kelly Wilks, Lambton County Intelligent Community Forum Youth
- Rep Ellen Wolter, Minnesota Compass
- Jacki Anderson, Office of Rep. Collin Peterson
- Whitney Ridlon, MN Dept of Iron Range Resources and Rehabilitation