While I’ve never been an employee at Fond du Lac, I have worked there and I think it’s a great place. The people are nice, the setting is gorgeous. So this could be a great position for the right person…
Title: Operations Manager, FDL Communications, Full Time Location: FDL Tribal Center Supervisor: Tribal Enterprises Executive Director Closing Date: August 9, 2019
The Operations Lead/Supervisor/Manager is responsible for Fond du Lac Communications Fiber to the Home (FTTH) telecommunications and technology operations, initiatives and project management. The Operations Manager plays an integral role in the FTTH support, technology and future growth.
- Plans, organizes, and directs the implementation and support of the fiber to the home telecommunications and technology operations and related projects.
- Directs management and support for telecommunication and technology operational areas and assigned resources. These areas include: sales, marketing, customer service, billing, inside and outside plant maintenance and operations, network support, and subscriber services.
- Supervise, hire, train, and evaluate telecommunications staff to ensure seamless execution of departmental policies, procedures and customer satisfaction.
- Performs within the parameters set by RBC authority including mission, policies, planning, budgets and executive management.
- Performs and assists with project management as requested or assigned.