I’ve talked before about the Intelligent Community Forum, a strategy for using broadband (and more) as an economic and community development tool. Also it’s a contest of sorts and they are inviting people to entertain the idea of applying…
ICF publishes research based on the data provided by communities like yours around the world. The goal is to provide cities, towns and regions of all sizes with evidence-based guidance on achieving economic, social and cultural growth in the challenging digital age.
By completing this questionnaire, you will:
- Receive a free Snapshot Report offering six insights into your community’s global competitiveness.
- Be considered for one of ICF’s By the Numbers public rankings of Inteligent Communities.
- Become eligible – with your permission – to compete in the Intelligent Community Awards.
- Have the opportunity to purchase an Analytics Report that provides in-depth analysis of strengths and weaknesses as well as recommendations for change.
There is no cost to submit a questionnaire. If you wish to be considered for the 2020 Intelligent Community Awards, the deadline to submit a questionnaire is September 23, 2019. Click here to learn more and submit your questionnaire. Nominees for the Intelligent Community Awards are evaluated based on ICF’s six indicators that make up the ICF Method. Click here to learn more.
BUT – before you fill out the questionnaire – you might want to consider attending one of the sessions Blandin will be offering to learn more about the ICF process.
Here is the schedule:
- Red Wing* Monday, August 12 9:00-10:30 am
Red Wing Ignite 419 Bush Street Red Wing, MN 55066
- Brainerd Tuesday, August 13 9:00-10:30 am
Brainerd Lakes Area Development Corp. 224 West Washington Street Brainerd, MN 56401
- Bemidji Wednesday, August 14 9:30-11:00 am
Bemidji Launchpad 102 1st Street West Bemidji, MN 56601
- Appleton Monday, August 19 1:00-2:30 pm
Upper MN Valley Regional Dev. Commission Appleton Civic Center 323 West Schlieman Avenue Appleton, Minnesota 56208