A message from the Minnesota Rural Broadband Coalition…
Please join the Minnesota Rural Broadband Coalition and your fellow broadband advocates from across the state for our Day on the Hill event! The Day on the Hill provides you with an opportunity to participate in St. Paul for a day of broadband advocacy and networking with colleagues and legislators.
It is a great chance for you to speak with legislators directly about why increased access to broadband will improve the lives of Minnesotans. We are planning a full day (agenda below) of activities, including meetings with your legislators and connecting with fellow broadband advocates. It’s sure to be an exciting and dynamic day. Click on the Register Now link to confirm your participation.
Date: Thursday April 12, 2018
Time: 8 am to 4 pm
Location: L’Etoile do Nord Vault Room (B15), MN State Capitol
Registration fee: $25 (includes morning coffee and pastries, lunch and afternoon refreshments)
- 8:00-8:45am Registration, coffee (Vault)
- 8:45-9:00am Welcome, legislative update, overview of day, legislative tips (Vault)
- 9:00-10:30am Policy Panel (Vault) – Key legislators will be invited to provide perspective
- 10:30am Legislative Meetings (State Office Building and Minnesota Senate Building)
- 12:00pm Box Lunches (Vault)
- 12:00pm Senate Floor Session (Time subject to change)
- 1:00pm Continued legislative meetings
- 3:30pm House Floor Session (Time subject to change)
- 4:00pm Wrap Up, thank you (Vault)