A broadband discussion is coming up in Fergus Falls on March 2…
- FRIDAY, MARCH 2, 2018 – 9-11:30 a.m.
- West Central Initiative
1000 Western Ave.
Register at http://wcif.org/broadband.html or call 800-735-2239.
- For cities, counties, businesses and organizations committed to expanding and improving broadband in west central Minnesota.
- 9:00 to 9:05 Welcome
- 9:05 to 9:20 Introductions What is your broadband story?
- 9:20 to 9:40 Greater Minnesota broadband overview Bill Coleman, owner Community Technology Advisors
- 9:40 to 9:50 Break
- 9:50 to 10:20 Otter Tail County broadband study – Nick Leonard, Otter Tail County Director of Communications and External Relations, will talk about how Otter Tail County utilized Blandin’s Robust Network Feasibility Fund Grant in order to conduct a countywide broadband feasibility study.
- 10:20 to 10:50 Legislators