A little different from my usual post – but if it helps someone find a job and helps someone else get faster broadband well then…
Looking for a Full Benefits Package?
Do You Like to Work with Technology?
Looking for a Good Training Program & Long Term Career Path?
Broadband Installer Technician
Our Installers get to work with the latest in broadband technology that provides cable, internet, phone, and home security services. With our training, you learn to install, troubleshoot and resolve service problems. Must have high school diploma or GED, a valid driver’s license, good driving record and ability to use a ladder and lift up to 70 lbs. We provide paid training, tools and equipment along with the company vehicle and cover all costs associated with the vehicle.
****This is NOT seasonal or contract work. We hire FULL TIME EMPLOYEES …
- High school diploma or GED required. Trade school training preferred.
- Valid driver’s license; satisfactory driving record required.
- 0 to 2 years experience.
- Ability to interpret and correctly fill out various work order forms provided by the Company.
- Ability to interact with customers and co-workers; ability to communicate verbally.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in all weather conditions and at various heights.
- Ability to work flexible work hours, including evenings, weekends, holidays and overtime as required.
To view a full description and to apply, visit: http://www.mediacomcable.com/careers
Apply online & call Barb in HR for an immediate phone interview ph: 507-837-4893
Start Your Technical Career Here!