The Resilient Region has been working on a planning process outside of (before really) broadband efforts. The question is how did broadband fit in with what was already happening. They quickly found that broadband touched every edge of the other projects they were doing. And the BBC projects were rewarding because while planning was essential – it wasn’t just planning. Stuff got done too. The community founded that there were more projects they could have funded – just curious about future funding.
My notes are briefer, because I’m getting smarter. I do have video…
And their PowerPoint…
And my notes.
Learn how to add telehealth to your healthcare setting
Classes went well. Challenge was getting people in the room.
Early Childhood Project
- There’s a company that will sell DoS attacks.
- $9500 – and $6600 match.
- Great project for the students.
- Plans for the future: it would need a champion – maybe the college migth step up. Maybe the technology center could take it on. Industry was very happy with the effort – especially precision ag.
- They are looking at MNSCU – and the classes that are being offered related to Internet of Things.
PCs for People
- The program is run by 20 year old guys.
- The logged 190 hours of volunteer time