The next Task Force meeting is this Wednesday, October 5 from 10am-3pm in room 2308 of the Senate Office Building at 95 University Avenue West in St. Paul.
The TF will be releasing their recommendations; there might be a crowd. There’s time for public comment – if you have anything you want to say. I’ll be taking notes as always. Here’s the agenda…
October 5, 2016
Minnesota Senate Office Building-Room 2308
95 University Avenue West
St. Paul, MN 55155
10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- 10:00 a.m. — 10:35 a.m. Introductions, Approval of Minutes, Public Comments
- 10:35 a.m. – 10:45 a.m. Comments by MN Department of Commerce with Assistant Commissioner Curtis Zaun
- 10:45 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. Update from the Office of Broadband Development (OBD)
- 11:00 a.m. — 12:00 p.m. Subgroup work time to finalize policy recommendations and proposed report content (Room 2412 is available from 11:00 am to noon)
- 12:00 p.m. – 12:30 p.m. Lunch
- 12:30 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. Task Force discussion of policy recommendations
- 2:00 p.m. – 2:45 p.m. Task Force discussion on report content to include from each subgroup (so subgroups can prepare final report content for review at November meeting)
- 2:45 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. Discussion of report outline: what else needs to be included and who will be responsible for drafting; plans for November meeting
[agenda updated Monday afternoon at 3:00]