Here’s the news…
Governor Mark Dayton has announced the appointments to the Task Force on Broadband. Members of the Task Force will serve during the Governor’s second term. New members of the Task Force include:
- Hannah Buckland, Director of Library Services at Leech Lake Tribal College and a resident of Bemidji.
- Denise Dittrich, Associate Director for Governmental Relations for the Minnesota School Boards Association and a resident of Champlin.
- Kevin Hansen, Vice President of Data Center Strategy for Thomson Reuters and a resident of Eagan.
- Shannon Heim, Senior Counsel at Dykema Gossett PLLC, in Minneapolis.
- Neela Mollgaard, Executive Director of Red Wing Ignite.
- Donald Niles, Wadena city council member.
- Andrew Schriner, Director of Public Policy at CenturyLink and a resident of Eagan.
Reappointed members of the Task Force include
- Margaret Anderson Kelliher, Executive Director of the Minnesota High Tech Association and former Speaker of the Minnesota House of Representatives. Ms. Kelliher, a resident of Minneapolis, will continue as Chair of the Task Force.
- Angie Dickison, Information Systems Director for Lake County.
- Maureen Ideker, Director of Telehealth for Essentia Health and a resident of Sunburg.
- Bernadine Joselyn, Director of Public Policy and Engagement at the Blandin Foundation based in Grand Rapids.
- Steve Lewsader, President of the Communications Workers of America, Local 7201 in St. Paul and a resident of South St. Paul.
- Daniel Richter, President of MVTV Wireless, headquartered in Granite Falls.
- Richard Sjoberg, President and CEO of Sjoberg’s Cable based in Thief River Falls.
- Paul Weirtz, President, AT&T Minnesota and a resident of Bayport.