The Blandin Foundation has been hosting webinars on Wednesdays as a lead up to the Fall Broadband Conference – Policy & Progress: Border to Border Broadband. We’ve heard from (links include archives of presentations):
- JoAnne Johnson on Critical Broadband Policy Issues
- LightSquared’s Geoff Stearn and Bob Bass from AT&T on Mobile Broadband – Is it enough?
- Bill Coleman on Public-Private Partnerships in Broadband
Tomorrow is the final pre-conference webinar. We will be hearing from School superintendents Matt Grose and Mark Adams from the Itasca Area Schools Collaborative and Paul Thon from Cisco will talk about the work they’re doing to bring technology to Itasca County schools and the communities in which they reside.
Here are the quick details on this week’s free webinar:
- Wednesday, November 2, 2011 – noon to 1:00 pm
- Pre-Broadband Conference Webinar – Community Transformation via Technology