This is an invitation from the City of Minneapolis. They have a whole team that focus on technology and digital inclusion. Many Minnesota cities, town and counties do not. If wish you had such a team, this might be a great one-hour, online session for you…
Join the City of Minneapolis as we celebrate GAAD on Thursday, May 18
Digital inclusion: It’s an ongoing journey toward accessibility May 18, 2023
11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. CDT
Register for this free event<https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/dba7b9f4256947c083a4ffd7cf2c30e7>
About the session
Making key changes to your website and the digital services that you offer can create a better experience for everyone. We call this digital accessibility.
Join our session to learn how the City of Minneapolis and Hennepin County are creating a more positive, inclusive digital experience for all.
In our session, you’ll learn:
* How we’re making our organization’s digital experience more accessible.
* How to make digital content accessible for all the ways that people think and those who’ve experienced trauma.
* Resources to help people learn how to use technology and the internet.
* Assistive technology and help offered at Hennepin County Libraries.
* Ways to work with others to make things more accessible for everyone.
* We encourage government employees to attend. This free event is open for anyone to attend.
Who should attend
We encourage government employees to attend, especially those in Minnesota. This free event is open for anyone to attend.
Visit our event webpage for more information.