From the National Digital Equity Center…
The National Digital Equity Center is looking for experienced Digital Skills Instructors to join our team. Applicants for these fully remote positions must be able to meet the following requirements:
- Must have a home office with high speed internet access
- Experience teaching computer skills to adults, preferably in a classroom or online setting
- Comfortable and proficient with the use of Zoom for meetings and instruction
- Strong demonstrated digital literacy/computer skills, especially with Windows 10 and Android devices
- Available for at least 20 hours a week during the hours of 8:30 am to 8 pm EST, Monday through Friday excluding holidays.
- Willing to abide by the National Digital Equity Center’s Code of Conduct – https://digitalequitycenter.org/ndec-code-of-conduct/
- Starting pay: $20.00/hr.
Both half-time and full-time positions are available. Please send a resume and a letter of inquiry to email@example.com.
The National Digital Equity Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, including transgender status and gender expression, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information or veteran’s status in employment, education, and all other programs and activities.