NTIA announces listening sessions for new broadband grant programs…
The National Telecommunications and Information Administration (NTIA) will host five virtual listening sessions to gather stakeholder input regarding implementation of five new broadband grant programs authorized by the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act. The new programs include the Broadband Equity, Access, and Deployment Program; the Enabling Middle Mile Broadband Infrastructure Program; the State Digital Equity Planning Grant Program; the State Digital Equity Capacity Grant Program; and the Digital Equity Competitive Grant Program.
NTIA will hold the public virtual listening sessions based on the following dates:
- Wednesday, December 15, 2021, from 2:30–4:00 p.m. ET
- Wednesday, January 12, 2022, from 2:30–4:00 p.m. ET
- Wednesday, January 26, 2022, from 2:30–4:00 p.m. ET
- Wednesday, February 9, 2022, from 2:30–4:00 p.m. ET
- Wednesday, February 23, 2022, from 2:30–4:00 p.m. ET
These listening sessions will be hosted via NTIA’s virtual platform and conducted as a live public listening session. NTIA will post registration links on its BroadbandUSA website 7 days prior to each session at https://broadbandusa.ntia.doc.gov/events/latest-events.