Pew Research has created a table and map that tracks the broadband tools in each state, including the following:
- Office: A centralized office for broadband projects.
- Agency: State agency(ies) involved in broadband projects.
- Task force: A formalized team—often involving multiple agencies and sectors—dedicated to broadband issues.
- Broadband fund: A funding mechanism(s).
- Broadband goal: The result that the state’s broadband program is working to achieve.
- Broadband plan: A document that defines objectives, and the actions to be taken to reach them.
- Broadband map: A mapping effort underway to identify where broadband is and isn’t.
Minnesota has all of them.