From the folks at NDIA…
Please join us today (May 12 at 1 pm ET) for our Net Inclusion webinar (link) on – Why People Say No to “Free Internet” and What To Do About It! I will moderate the conversation featuring these panelists:
- Hannah Hill, Project Leader at Boston Consulting Group (BCG)
- Heather Tsavaris, Principal Consultant at The Columbus Foundation
- Dan Noyes, Co-CEO at Tech Goes Home
- Lloyd Levine, Senior Policy Fellow at UC Riverside School of Public Policy
- Bret Perkins, Senior Vice President, External and Government Affairs at Comcast
We have representatives from BCG and Comcast on the panel. Their recent report (developed by BCG in partnership with Comcast) – Boosting Broadband Adoption and Remote K–12 Education in Low-Income Households (link to report) – will be discussed.
If you haven’t registered for the conversation, please do so now – link to register.
Here are some highlights from the report…