Just a little help from the PinHawk Law Technology Digest for the many workers and students who are suddenly finding themselves working at home. There are advantage and disadvantages; being home with kids is a little of both. But definitely one challenge is not having IT staff on site. Here are some tips to keep you and your business secure.
- Use a Virtual Private Network (VPN).
- Make Sure Your Home Router WiFi and Firewall passwords are Not Default.
- Access and view information in private.
- Update your personal computer.
- Separate personal from work.
- Unplug all home listening devices.
- Encrypt the Startup Disk.
Get the details from PinHawk Law Technology Digest.