NetSquared is a series of groups of techie and techie-inspired people involved with nonprofit organizations or social justice projects. There is a group in the Twin Cities.
It’s been a while but I used to attend their meetings, which were always interesting and often led by folks from the group. Well, their meetings have moved online and so suddenly might be of more interest to readers. Here’s the schedule…
- March 31: Apps, Tools, and Tactics to be a Nonprofit Olympian
- April 2: Digital Marketing in Times of Fire
- April 6: Leveraging LinkedIn for Your Non-Profit and Career
- April 7: Using Online Tools for Virtual Meetings in the Time of Covid-19
- April 9: How to Bring Your Live or In-Person Events Online
Think of it as an up side to social distancing – for those who have access to broadband.