I’m sharing this for folks who are in Minneapolis but also for folks who aren’t but are looking for a model to get their community members together. They have 6 topics that relate to technology:
- Access to Technology
- Technology in the Economy
- Technology in the City Enterprise
- Data-Driven Decisions
- Innovations in Transportation and Infrastructure
Here’s the info on upcoming meetings:
Engage in Person at Community Meetings in May
Please attend one of the interactive open houses listed below. Each event will feature the same family-friendly activities created by local artists, as well as free food from local businesses. Throughout the event, you can view and comment on draft policies and maps that are intended to achieve the plan goals. You will also have the opportunity to sit down with city planners and fellow attendees for in-depth discussions on specific action steps listed in the draft plan.
Saturday, May 12, 2018
Northeast Recreation Center, 1530 Johnson St NE, Minneapolis, MN 55413
Monday, May 14, 2018
MLK Recreation Center, 4055 Nicollet Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55409
Wednesday, May 16, 2018
North Commons Recreation Center, 1801 N James Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55411
Thursday, May 17, 2018
Dayton YMCA at Gaviidae Common, 651 Nicollet Mall #300, Minneapolis, MN 55402
Thursday, May 31, 2018
Powderhorn Recreation Center, 3400 S 15th Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55407
Can’t attend one of the meetings?
- The complete draft plan is available at com, with opportunities for comment throughout the site. Learn more about ways to comment online here.
- Follow us on Twitter @Mpls2040
- Sign up for our email list
- Download the Meeting-in-a-Box tool kit (available for download mid-May) to host your own engagement meetings and report back