I’m on the road to Luverne now. If you get in the car you can join the meeting too. Or I’ll take notes and post.
Here’s the agenda…
Governor’s Broadband Task Force
June 28, 2017
Herreid Board Meeting Room – Rock County Courthouse
204 East Brown Street
Luverne, MN 56156
10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- 10:00 a.m. –10:15 a.m. Introductions, Approval of Minutes, Public Comments
- 10:15 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. Alliance Communications – Rock County Broadband Alliance Grant Project Overview
- 10:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. Project Impact Statements:
- Dr. Richard Morgan (medical)
- Eric Sandbulte, John Deere Implement (farm/ag)
- Bill Rolfs, Network Administrator Pipestone Veterinarian Systems
- 11:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Working Lunch – Report Outs by Subcommittee
- 12:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. Project Impact Statements – Site Tours
- KQAD Radio Station – Steve Graphenteen, General Mgr.
- Skattum Confinement Systems – Brad Bergman, General Mgr.
- Hills-Beaver Creek Schools – Todd Holthaus, Superintendent
- Jim Veldkamp, Farm/Livestock Operation
- 3:00 p.m. Adjourn