If you’re interested in technology and innovation or economic development – this will be a great conference…
MHTA Annual Spring Conference
This annual one-day tech conference in Brooklyn Park is attended by business, technology and industry leaders as well as technology influencers and technology strategists.
Thursday, May 9, 2019
Minneapolis Marriott Northwest
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Here is what you’ll gain by attending:
- New insights on big disruptive trends. Keynote speaker Michael Ljung will expose trends affecting our industries as discussed in Accenture’s Tech Vision 2019 report .
- Breakout sessions that dive into the keynote themes. Each breakout period includes workshops for business leaders and for technologists, allowing you to easily find topics that help you grow in your role.
- Cool tech you might not see every day. Check out premium VR with REM5, test ride in VSI Labs’ autonomous research vehicle, drive robots created by the Edina Green Machine and more!
- A dynamic expo. Exhibitors are competing to wow you with their tech, demos and swag
- Networking with leaders at all levels in all business sizes
- A closing session that puts ideas into action. Executives from Seagate Technology, Target and Cargill share how they drive business outcomes using new technologies.
Conference fee (thru May 8): $210/MHTA members, $275/non-members
Onsite registration (May 9): $285/MHTA members, $375/non-members