Looks like an interesting webinar from SNG…
Join Us For a 30 Minute Webinar and find out…
Is a Locally-Owned Network Right for You?
Uncovering the Costs and Benefits as a First Step
June 28th, 2 PM EDT
Rural towns, underserved areas, and even urban areas are finding that the time to take their broadband future into their own hands may be now. Building a network is a big investment-but for many communities, the benefits outweigh the costs.
How can you know if that might be true for you? Join Strategic Networks Group on June 28th at 2 pm eastern time for a half-hour webinar.
We’ll share the story of Ammon, Idaho took a cost-benefit approach and discovered that the benefits of building its own broadband network outweighed the costs of doing nothing. In this webinar, we’ll…
• Present an overview of the successful Ammon network, its financing, and the benefits to the community in terms of cost savings and economic advancement
• Show how your community can uncover the quantifiable benefits of a build or debunk a business case-quickly
• Explain how to ascertain and measure the economic opportunities and growth owning a broadband network will bring
Presenting this webinar will be:
• Michael Curri, Founder and President, Strategic Networks Group
• Bruce Patterson, Technology Director for the City of Ammon
Spots are limited so make sure you register today!