April 21, 2016
3:00pm ET/2:00pm CT
More communities and municipalities across the country are building their own broadband networks. This momentum cannot be ignored and presents both competitive and business opportunity implications.
Join Telecompetitor and Finley Engineering, along with their special guest from CCG Consulting, for an informative webinar, Municipal Broadband: Competition, Opportunity, or Both?, where we will explore the municipal broadband movement and discuss what it means for incumbent service providers.
What You Will Learn:
- Context About the Municipal Broadband Movement
- The Role of Public-Private Partnerships
- Lessons for Private-Incumbent Provider Partnerships
- Practical Considerations of Working with Municipalities
Who Should Attend?
- CEOs/COOs/General Managers
- Economic Development Professionals
- Business Development Staff
- Regulatory Staff
Even if you can’t attend the live webinar, we still encourage you to register, so you can receive instructions about viewing the on-demand archive option. We look forward to visiting with you on this important subject.