President Biden just announced his picks for the vacant FCC Commissioner seats and the position of Assistant Secretary of Commerce and Administrator of the National Telecommunications and Information Administration.
- Jessica Rosenworcel, Nominee for Commissioner of the Federal Communications Commission
- Gigi Sohn, Nominee for Commissioner of the Federal Communications Commission
- Alan Davidson, Nominee for Assistant Secretary for Communications and Information at the National Telecommunications and Information Administration, Department of Commerce
- Kathi Vidal, Nominee for Under Secretary for Intellectual Property and Director of the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office at the Department of Commerce
- Laurel Blatchford, Nominee for Controller of the Office of Federal Financial Management at the Office of Management and Budget
President Biden has also designated Rosenworcel as Chair of the Federal Communications Commission. She is the first woman in history to serve in this capacity.