The planning team is getting excited. We’re looking forward to good ideas and conversation at the Building on Broadband: Inspiring Progress conference this week. Here are some high level tips to
- Sessions start at 9am each day BUT casual chat starts at 8:30am. Please join us!
- We will adjourn at 12:30 on Tuesday, 1pm on Wednesday and noon on Thursday.
- The day before a session, you will get a zoom link by email or text (based on your declared preference at registration)
- It’s not too late to register
- All sessions will be streamed to our YouTube channel
- You will find a detailed agenda on the conference webpage.
- Notes and archive videos will be post on the Blandin on Broadband blog ASAP
- Social tags for presenters and model messages are collected in a Tool Kit for everyone – keep up during sessions #mnbroadband
- AND one hot off the press update – Senator Klobuchar will address the conference tomorrow!
Conference small print:
During the Event
When you join conference, you’ll be muted and your video will be off. You can unmute and turn on your video whenever you’d like — but we do ask that you keep yourself muted during presentations. Use the chat box for questions and comments. If your internet isn’t great, Zoom will likely perform better for you if you keep your video off, or use it sparingly.
A word about privacy: Note there is a chance your Zoom-square will show up in our videos. If you don’t want your full name to show up, you will have the ability to rename yourself. Click on the ellipses in the upper right corner of your square, or private chat Mary Magnuson.