How did the folks on the Broadband Task Force get there? They saw the opening from the Minnesota Secretary of State and applied. There aren’t any openings on the Task Force now – bit there are at least two other boards that might be of interest…
MINNESOTA ASSISTIVE TECHNOLOGY ADVISORY COUNCIL
Vacancies: Two Public Members – who use assistive technology or are a family member or guardian of an individual who uses assistive technology.
MINNESOTA e-HEALTH ADVISORY COMMITTEE
Vacancies: Five seats including:
– One Representative of Health Plans (B)
– One Representative of Local Public Health
– One Representative of Clinic Managers
– One Representative of Laboratories
– One Representative of Pharmacists
It would be nice to filter info on broadband to and from these committees. Learn more on the Secretary of State site.