Registration is now open for the 2011 Broadband Conference,November 16-17 at Greysolon Ballroom in Duluth, Minnesota. This year the Blandin Foundation and Connect Minnesota join forces to provide conference goers a snapshot of policy and progress being made both inside Minnesota’s borders and on the national level. Learn more
The 2011 Broadband Conference will:
- update you on best practices for increasing broadband availability and adoption being developed by ARRA-funded projects statewide;
- connect you with national and regional experts to discuss what’s going on in Washington and how the changes in federal policies will affect our state’s efforts;
- equip you with new resources and opportunities to use in planning and decision-making to further increase broadband use and adoption in your community.
The Conference will feature a slate of prominent national and regional experts, among other invited guests:
- Aneesh Chopra, Federal Chief Technology Officer – invited
- Tom Koutsky, Connected Nation
- Robert Bell, Intelligent Community
- Brent Legg, Connect Minnesota
- Tom Gibbons, College of St. Scholastica
Join people from across the state and nation for two days of sharing, learning and building border to border connections.
Click here to Register for the 2011 Broadband Conference